Vegetarian RecipesMost of our recipes are vegetarian, but here are some particularly interesting meat-free meals.
A creamy vegetarian risotto made from porcini mushrooms, arborio rice and freeze-dried thyme.
This warming autumnal salad is packed with flavours. Contains goji berries, mint, quinoa, butternut squash and pan fried halloumi.
A rich, flavoursome one-pot dish!
Creamy porcini and kale sauce with quinoa spaghetti. Vegan-friendly!
This lighter version of this classic dish is vegan-friendly and gluten-free.
This satisfying soup is made from fresh vegetables and gluten-free pasta!
Vegetarian salad dish with roasted savoury chickpeas and tamari roasted seeds.
Vegetarian and vegan-friendly. Not a wrap or Taco in sight! Beans and soya lead the way in this lightly spicy dish.
Bite-sized, but filling recipe
• Protein rich, lightly spiced
• Easy to make and bake, serves 4-6.
Warm noodle salad
• Gluten-free and dairy-free
• Low-carb, feeds 2 generously.
Low-carb, grain-free pizza
• Deep pan style, feed 4-6
• Light, but filling and easily digested.
Low fat and low carbohydrate dish
• Flavoured with pure porcini mushroom powder
• Filling but not stodgy.
Vegan, soya-free kebabs
• Home made seitan from scratch!
• Satisfying meat-like meal.
Gluten, Egg and Dairy Free!
• Savoury pancakes with healthy greens
• Bechamel type sauce with vegan 'Parmesan'.
Re-styled Veggie-Burger & Chips!
• No soy, gluten or dairy
• Satisfying and flavoursome.
Portable Lunch with dressing included
• Spicy-sweet Baked Tofu
• Edamame Spaghetti with your chose of salad veg.
Noodles made entirely from Veg!
• Peanut-free sauce using gluten-free ingredients
• Easily converted to include meat eaters if entertaining.
• Stuffed with a harissa-amaranth mix
• Topped with (optional) feta cheese.
3 vegetarian & vegan friendly recipes
• Cheesey Kale Nuggets; Vegetarian Sushi Rolls; Pizza Flax Bread filled with Vegan Cheese
• A filling lunch for 4-5 people.
• Ideal for picnics and lunchboxes.
Freshly made herb pasta
• Home made Red Pesto
• Serve hot or cold for a nutritious family meal.
Paleo-compatible pizza base made without grains. Here we have topped it with cheese which technically makes it a primal recipe rather than paleo... but most importantly, it is very tasty!
Home made wholemeal Tortilla wraps
• Satisfying and spicy meal
• Serve with hand made Hot Sauce.
A simple rosemary and paprika-seasoned roasted vegetable dish.
Honey and mustard-flavoured vegetables.
Authentic falafel with zahtar, cous cous and peanut butter houmous.
• Made with Quinoa and Amaranth Flour
• Served on a bed of spinach.
• Made with Chickpeas & Coconut Milk
• Serve as a main course or side.
Comfort food at its finest
• A gluten-free version of this classic winter recipe
• Veggies for a vitamin boost.
A simple, warming meal
• Makes the most of soya mince
• Seasoned with cupboard ingredients.
Vegetarian Chorizo Balls
• Made with Granose burger-mix.
• Served with ditalini pasta.
Uses buckwheat groats and green lentils
• Takes 20 minutes to cook.
Quick pasta dish demonstrating the versatility of sun-dried tomato paste.
A filling barley and lentil soup.
This easy to make dish will serve fantastically as stuffing balls for your Christmas lunch, but can really be made at any time of year, and are just as good served as a main course with spuds and gravy (in which case we call them British Bhajis!)