One Pot Lasagne
- A remake of a popular classic.
- Gluten-free, made with corn pasta.
- Makes enough for 4 generous servings.
400g Chopped Tomatoes.
2 tbspTomato Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Mixed Herbs
150g Soya Mince (soaked)
1 tbsp Bouillon powder
1 tsp Mushroom Powder
1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes
2 Whole Bay Leaves
300g Gluten-free lasagne sheets
100ml Vegan Cheese Sauce made up with water.
- 1 White Onion (diced)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- Fresh Basil
- 200ml boiling water
- 1 Carrot (peeled and chopped)
- 1 rib of Celery (finely chopped)
- Heat the oil and add the onion, celery, carrot and garlic. Cook until translucent.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, bay leaves, mixed herbs, garlic powder and mushroom powder and simmer for ten minutes.
- Drain the mince and add to the pan, along with the tomato powder and yeast flakes. Simmer for a further ten minutes.
- Break the lasagne sheets into small pieces, then add these along with the boiling water and simmer until the pasta is soft.
- Pour over the vegan cheese sauce and scatter with fresh basil.
- You could also sprinkle some homemade vegan parmesan on top!
- Serve immediately.