- A hearty soup inspired by the flavours of Italy.
- Gluten-free, made with corn pasta.
- Makes enough for 3-4 generous servings.
2 Low Salt Vegetable Stock Cubes.
400g Chopped Tomatoes.
2 tbspTomato Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
2 Whole Bay Leaves
400g Cooked Cannellini Beans
140g Corn Macaroni
- 3 large carrots (peeled & chopped)
- 1 large onion, (diced)
- 4 celery sticks (chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 handful of Kale (washed and trimmed)
- 1 litre of water
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onion, garlic, celery and carrot – cook until softened.
- Add the stock cubes, water, chopped tomatoes, garlic powder, tomato powder and bay leaves. Simmer for fifteen minutes on low.
- Add the kale, cannellini beans and the pasta and cook for a further five minutes or until the pasta is softened.