Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- A vegan-friendly one pot recipe.
- Gluten-free, made with rice & quinoa pasta.
- Makes enough for 2 generous servings.
1 tbsp Coconut Butter (odourless)
1 handful dried porcini mushrooms (soaked)
1 tbsp Bouillon powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Mushroom Powder
1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes
100ml Soya Cream
250g Rice & Quinoa Spaghetti Pasta (soaked in boiling water for 6 minutes)
- 1 White Onion (diced)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 2 Spring Onions (chopped)
- 1 Large handful of Kale
- 10 button mushrooms mushrooms (halved)
- Salt & Pepper to season
- 150ml Boiling water
- Melt the coconut butter in a pan. Add the onion and cook for five minutes or until softened.
- Add the garlic, button mushrooms, the soaked porcini mushrooms, kale and spring onions fry until the mushrooms are lightly golden.
- Pour in the water, soya cream, bouillon powder, mushroom powder, yeast flakes and add pasta. Stir well and cover. Allow to simmer for ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle over with vegan parmesan and serve!