Low Carb Pizza
- This entire pizza is only 230kcal (standard fast-food pizza is at least 1000kcal).
- Delicious, mouth-watering & full of protein.
- All the taste with zero guilt!
- Made in 10 minutes!
- Very low carb.
- Gluten-Free (Important: If you have a severe wheat allergy we do not recommend using Lo-Dough as some of the other wheat-based allergens may still be present.)
1 piece lo-dough
4 Tbsp Passata
- 60g grated light cheddar.
- 3 sliced black olives.
- 2 sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Using kitchen towel, spread a tiny bit of oil on the frying pan and gently toast the lo-dough on both sides, turning frequently.
- Once your lo-dough is slightly browned, put it on the baking paper and cover with passata. Make sure to cover the lo-dough with tomato passata right to the edge.
- Cover the base with cheese and then place all the other pizza toppings around.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until your cheese has melted.
- Garnish with fresh herbs & enjoy!