Roasted Vegetables With Herbs
- Rosemary and Paprika Flavouring
- This recipe demonstrates the combination of rosemary and paprika as a seasoning for roasted vegetables. Simple and effective!
- A simple way of flavouring roasted vegetables.
- A herby, “outdoorsy” flavour.
- Great for serving with barbecued food!
- Extremely easy!
Around 2 teaspoons of rosemary. Rosemary is known as a seasoning for meats such as lamb, but also works well on vegetables as we have done here.
A sprinkling of crushed black peppercorns.
A drizzle of olive oil. There is no reason to use a particularly posh olive oil, as it is used to keep the vegetables moist, rather than as a main flavour.
A few pinches of salt.
Honey and mustard vegetable kebabs.
- 1 Red pepper.
- 1 Yellow pepper.
- 1 sweet potato.
- You can also add courgettes/mushrooms as you wish.
- Feta cheese (optional).
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Wash the vegetables and cut into pieces.
- Put the vegetables into a bowl and mix the paprika, rosemary, pepper and salt in thoroughly.
- Drizzle with olive oil and mix. The olive oil keeps the mixture moist, and is important because it prevents the vegetables and rosemary from burning.
- Put into a roasting tin and place in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Add feta cheese if desired, 5 minutes from the end.
- Remove from oven and serve.