|Sprouts Easily, Great For Beginners.|
Organic bulk bag
A generous bag of organic alfalfa seeds.
Starter-pack of organic seeds for sprouting
These organic alfalfa seeds are part of the Biosnacky range. Ideal for sprouting beginners!
Basic sprouting seed kit, including Alfalfa
Organic sprouting seed kit which includes alfalfa seeds.
Beginners size and for smaller appetites
All You Need To Know About Alfalfa
- Alfalfa seeds come from the Alfalfa plant, which is related to the pea.
- The alfalfa seed is probably one of the easiest of seeds to sprout, providing a bumper crop of mild, nutty tasting sprouts.
- They make an ideal accompaniment to snacks alongside hummus (hummous) or avocado.
- Alfalfa is a complete protein and will support the regeneration of muscle tissue after exertion.
- The sprouted seed contains good levels of fibre, protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Niacin (B3), Calcium and Iron.
- Sprouted alfalfa seeds are best eaten raw as their nutrients will quickly be lost during cooking.
- As heat passes through them, even when sprinkled onto say a hot soup, they immediately begin to shrivel and lose the crunch which makes them so satisfying.
Customer Reviews on Trustpilot