Sun-Dried Tomato & Pepper One Pot Pasta
- Vegan tomato pasta dish.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Can easily be made gluten-free.
400g Chopped Tomatoes.
1 Tablespoon Italian Mixed Herbs.
250g Wholewheat Linguine.
5 Sun-dried Tomatoes.
1/2 Tomato & Herb Stock Cube.
2 Tablespoons Tomato Puree.
- 1 Medium White Onion
- 2 Cloves of Galic
- Fresh Basil
- 2 Peppers (Red/Green/Yellow)
- 100g Mushrooms
- Fill up a small bowl of water and add 5-6 sun-dried tomatoes, leave to soak.
- Heat up a pan with 2 tablespoons of your favourite cooking oil.
- Add diced onions, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add sliced peppers, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped mushrooms, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic & 1 tablespoon of Italian mixed herbs, cook until onions are translucent and vegetables softened.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, two tablespoons of tomato puree and half the leftover can filled with cold water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Break the linguine in half and add to the pot laying down. Gently stir the pot so the pasta is covered.
- Chop and add the soaked sun-dried tomatoes.
- Simmer for ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Scoop from the pot and serve.