Red Split Lentils 25kg (Bulk)
Split Red Lentils
- A good source of protein, fibre, and iron.
- Packed in Sussex.
- Has a mild, nutty flavour.
- Use in a variety of dishes, such as soups, stews, salads, and curries.
- Contains various nutrients such as folate, potassium, and magnesium.
- 25kg bulk sack.
Our red split lentils are a fantastic kitchen staple as they're quick and easy to cook, a good vegan protein source, and they can go with almost any dish. They are packed with essential nutrients, including protein, fibre, and various vitamins and minerals, making them a nutritious choice that supports a balanced diet and promotes overall well-being. They're essentially a nutritional power house!
Our red split lentils are so easy to cook, very similarly to pasta, and you can easily enjoy them as a part of your meal, in a soup, or more innovative lentil-based burgers or dips. Elevate your dishes with the robust flavour and exceptional nutrition of our red split lentils. From hearty family dinners to elegant dinner parties, these lentils are the perfect ingredient to enhance both taste and presentation.
This product may be sent to customers in the same form it arrives from our suppliers. If this is the case, it is not opened at our facility. Packaging methods and materials may vary - all food safety laws are strictly adhered to. Please contact us for more information.
- Rinse the red split lentils under cold water until the water runs clear.
- Add the lentils and water to a saucepan.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the lentils are soft and cooked through.
- Drain any excess water and season with salt and pepper to taste
Best Before Date and Country of Origin available on request.
|of which saturates
|of which sugars