Concentrated stock & condiment
- Lends Umami or the fifth flavour to meals.
- Sprinkle onto or into noodles.
- Dilute with water to make a soup base.
- Use as a dip for tempura.
- Organic, vegan & vegetarian.
This concentrated liquid is an instant way to add umami
or that special savoury taste to a variety of recipes. The combination of Shiitake mushroom extract, mirin and soya sauce makes for a sweet-salt and deliciously rich sauce.
Tsuyu can be used instead of straight Soy sauce in stir-fries to provide more depth of flavour.
Soya Sauce*(43%)[water, whole soya beans*, whole wheat*, sea salt], water, corn malt syrup*[corn*, sprouted barley*, water], mirin*[glutinous rice*, water, malted rice*, rice*],sea salt, kombu shiitake dashi [kelp and mushroom extract] (3%), *organically grown.
Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 4 weeks.