Rice Flour is typically used by those with wheat intolerance, and is versatile enough to make bread, noodles, pasta, pancakes and sauces. Brown rice flour comes from the whole grain and is hence particularly nutritious.
Gluten-Free and Organic...
A very light brown coloured flour which acts as an excellent base in gluten free baking, such as breads, cakes, pancakes and biscuits. Wholesome unrefined rice flour with a nutty flavour.
A distinct, nutty earthy flavour...
- Gluten-Free and organic.
- Made from the whole grain.
- Use to thicken sweet and savoury sauces.
- Easy to digest and low in fat.
Pure, white rice flour. A main ingredient in home made gluten-free flour blends. Gives cakes and bakes a light texture.
Organic, gluten-free rice flour...
- Super for making puddings and biscuits.
- Ideal for thickening sauces.
- A kitchen essential for gluten-free cooking.
Rice Flour Mixes
Moreish brownie mix with a hint of vanilla. Made with rice flour.
Related Products and Suggestions
Ground white rice is like semolina, but made of rice instead of wheat. It is coarser than rice flour. It is typically cooked into a smooth rice pudding.
|Rice Flour Recipes from the Healthy Supplies kitchen...|
Out-of-stock items...The following items are temporarily unavailable, but due back in stock soon!
Fine milled white rice flour...
- Used to make noodles, pancakes & thicken sauces.
- Can be used as a substitute for wheat flour in gluten free baking.
- 500g bag.
Customer Reviews on Trustpilot