This product is temporarily out of stock.
Teriyaki Stir-Fry Recipe Base
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives.
- Suitable for those on a low FODMAP diet.
- Healthy eating made easy.
- Just add your choice of meat or vegetables.
Celebrate Health have produced a great range of recipe bases. Sometimes seasoning can be the hardest thing to get right in dishes, so they have done the hard work for you! Simply add your choice of meat or vegetables for healthy versions of classic dishes.
You might also like to try...
Water, Corn Starch, Soy Sauce Powder (2.5%), Salt, Vinegar, Burnt Sugar, Vegetable Powders [Onion (0.4%), Garlic (0.3%)], Natural Flavours, Yeast Extract, Spice (Ginger), Vegetable Gum (Xanthan), Food Acid (Citric Acid), Spice Extracts, Natural Sweetener (Stevia Extracts). For more information on our ingredients policy please see here
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan. Add sliced
chicken strips or alternative, and stir-fry until just done.
- Add carrots and peppers, and stir-fry for
a further 2 minutes.
- Add recipe base, and continue cooking until fully cooked.
- Serve with steamed rice and garnish with
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|_of which sugars||0.6g|
|_of which saturates||0.0g|