Ground Cloves by Hampshire Foods
- Convenient to use.
- Sweet, strong and aromatic in flavour.
- Used to enhance cooking and baking both sweet & savoury.
- Use sparingly (as too much can be over powering).
Ground clove can be used to flavour and enhance many dishes.
Sweet foods include:
Savoury dishes include:
- Custard, cream, ice-cream and rice pudding.
- Breads, buns and cakes.
- Sprinkled on to fruit bakes, pies and crumbles.
- Curries and stews.
- Meat rubs and marinades.
This clove powder can be used in place of cloves in most dishes. It is convenient to use as there is no need to remove the cloves after cooking. A half-teaspoonful can be added to curries or meat marinades in place of a small handful of cloves. This clove powder can also be used in a number of desserts, cake and pie recipes.