Freeze-dried strawberries are 100% pure with no added ingredients. They have a natural sweetness and flavour, and are surprisingly fruity.
These freeze-dried strawberries are dried to one-tenth of their original weight, and can be eaten as-is or reconstituted with water. Eat as a snack, or add to your breakfast cereal or muesli in the morning. A typical 8g serving constitutes one of your "five-a-day" fruit portions - and you can reconstitute this to 80g by adding water.
Ideal for breakfasts. They are not the tiny ones that you get in most cereals, but are actually really nice.
Freeze-dried fruit is additive-free... most strawberries in jars contain huge amounts of sugar, or other preservatives.
100g foil-sealed pack.
Amazing price - supermarket prices are typically 4x more expensive for the same quantity!
- No added sugar.
- No preservatives.
- 100% strawberry.
- Tastes like the original fruit. Your fingers even go red when you eat them!
- 100g of freeze-dried strawberries is the equivalent of 1kg of strawberries. Just the water is taken away.
- Same size as the original fruit. Nice and large.
- You can eat as-is, or rehydrate if you wish.
- Eat as a snack, or add to muesli.
- 100g pack.
Country of Origin: Poland
100% freeze-dried strawberries. No additives or sugar.
See our freeze-dried fruit nutritional information page for general information about freeze-dried fruit.
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|_of which sugars||44.6g|
|_of which saturates||0.0g|