This product is temporarily out of stock.
100% Whole Tigernuts
- Chewy and naturally sweet.
- The whole "nut" or tuber, with skin left on.
- No added sugar, flavours or preservatives.
- An excellent source of natural fibre.
- Also contains good fats, minerals and vitamins E & C.
- Contains resistant starch, which keeps you feeling full for longer.
- Naturally gluten-free and perfect for people with a nut allergy.
One of the oldest known superfoods, these little nuggets of goodness arenít actually nuts at all, but the tubers of a plant called yellow nutsedge
. They have a delectable taste which has been compared to coconut or macadamia nuts, but with a deep, earthy moreishness and a slightly softer texture.
Just the right size for snacking, but equally good whizzed into a smoothie, sprinkled on cereal, chopped and baked in biscuits or soaked and made into milk. This plant milk is more commonly known as horchata, and is served chilled sometimes mixed with sugar. This is dairy-free milk substitute is ideal for the lactose intolerant and those who cannot tolerate nut or seed milks.
These tigernuts have their skins left on, giving them a lovely chewiness, so you have more mouth-time to taste their lovely sweet flesh!
Organic Tiger Nuts [Cyperus Esculentus
]. Prepared in Spain, Produce of Niger/Bukino Faso. For more information on our ingredients policy please see here
|_of which sugars
|_of which saturates
|_of which unsaturates