Pistachio Pesto 80g, Organic (Damiano)
This product is temporarily out of stock, but
you can try
Raw Pistachio and Brazil Nut Butter, Organic 170g (Carley's)
Email me when this product is back in stock
Organic Roasted Pistachio Spread
This is a unique spread for those that already love the flavour of pistachios, either as a savoury snack or as a flavour of ice-cream. It is an unusual nut butter and with its bright green colour, you could mistake it for traditional pesto. The name better describes its concentrated flavour, which makes it ideal as a flavouring for sweet and savoury dishes. Of course, you may feel decadent enough to eat it on its own!
- 100% Preservative free
- 100% Lecithin free
- A fine flavour for connoisseurs of nut butters and pistachios.
- Organic pistachios
5 Ways to Use Pistachio Pesto
- Enjoy spread onto toast, oatcakes or crisp bread.
- Stir through pasta e.g. linguine, to add a nutty coating.
- Stir into vanilla ice-cream/yoghurt to make pistachio flavour*.
- Use as a filling for home made chocolates/truffles.*
- Use as a pure flavouring in baking e.g.: Macaroons, Cookies, etc*.
*Add a little natural sweetener to soften the flavour when making sweet recipes.
Organic Pistachios, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt. For more information on our ingredients policy please see here
Please note: Oil separation can occur. Please stir gently before use. After opening, keep refrigerated for
better taste preservation.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 28g Serving|
|_of which sugars||2.8g||1g|
|_of which saturates||11.62g||3g|