Virgin Amaranth Seed Oil, Organic 50ml (Erbology)
This product is temporarily out of stock.
Email me when this product is back in stock
Organic Amaranth Seed Oil
- Just a drizzle of amaranth oil can be beneficial to your metabolism and immunity.
- One of the best plant sources of squalene.
- Source of vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Has a distinctive nutty flavour.
- Enjoy one tablespoon daily in salad, pasta or yoghurt.
- Add to your porridge, yoghurt or smoothie.
- Apply a small amount to your skin and hair at night, to regenerate and moisturise.
- Turn dull and tired-looking skin into glowing, moisturised skin.
- Certified organic.
- No additives.
- 50ml bottle.
You might also like to try...
100% organic cold-pressed oil from amaranth seeds (Amaranthus sp. (L.). For more information on our ingredients policy please see here
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||50g|