Organic Shoyu Soy Sauce 150ml (Sanchi)
This product is temporarily out of stock.
Email me when this product is back in stock
Sanchi Organic Shoyu Soy Sauce
This Shoyu soya sauce is made by naturally fermenting whole soya beans in cedar casks for two years, which results in this rich, dark and full bodied soy sauce.
- Made with soya beans and whole wheat.
- Authentically produced using traditional methods.
- Will season almost any kind of savoury dish.
- Deliciously aromatic, dark coloured and full flavoured.
- No added preservatives or caramel.
Delicious in soup, salad dressings, on rice, vegetables and in oriental cooking.
Water, soya beans*, wheat*, sea salt, koji (aspergillus oryzae). * Organically grown For more information on our ingredients policy please see here
This product contains gluten. For a gluten free but equally as tasty alternative, try Sanchi Tamari Soy.