Liquorice Root 400mg
Liquorice has a long and distinguished history of use dating from over 300 years ago. One of the most used ingredients in natural medicines for respiratory conditions. More recent investigation has shown it to be valued by women at the time of change.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
Liquorice grows wild in southeastern Europe, and south-west Asia. It prefers sandy soil, proximity to water, and a warm climate. The roots are divided and planted in the spring. Harvesting of the root does not take place until the 3rd or 4th year in autumn.
Triterpene saponins – glycyrrhizic acid (up to 6%); Flavonoids; Polysaccharides; Sterols; Coumarins; Asparagin
Do not take in high blood pressure; potassium deficiency (or if taking diuretics or drugs for heart treatment); acute or chronic renal disease; and pregnancy.
PARTS USED: Root
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours.
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings.
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants.
- No synthetic ingredients.
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients.
- Nothing genetically modified.
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- They are a perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don't like to have unnecessary additives when they can have purity.
Liquorice Root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra L.) pure powdered root - 60 x 400mg in vegetable capsules.