Red Quinoa Flakes, Organic 500g (Primeal)
This product is temporarily out of stock.
Email me when this product is back in stock
Organic Red Quinoa Flakes
- Certified Organic.
- Ethically sourced ingredients.
- Made from steam-rolled quinoa.
- High in dietary fibre and protein.
- Good source of iron and magnesium.
- Use as a naturally gluten-free alternative to oat flakes.
Quinoa flakes are light and easy to digest. They have a high protein content and are a good source of dietary fibre. They can be combined with other flakes or puffed cereals to make a muesli or cooked on their own into a wheat and oat-free porridge.
- Use as a breakfast cereal. Quinoa flakes are very similar to small oat flakes. Simply pour on milk and eat!
- To make porridge, heat water (or milk) in a pan and add the quinoa. Cook for about 10 minutes (or until the quinoa is soft).
- Use instead of breadcrumbs in burger or meatloaf mixes.
- Use as an alternative to barley in soups and casseroles.
100% Organic Red Quinoa Flakes For more information on our ingredients policy please see here
Made in: Bolivia
|_of which sugars
|_of which saturates