Regular Flow Tampons
- Made using 100% Organic Cotton.
- Designed to expand widthways
- No perfumes, plastics or synthetics.
- Non-chlorine bleached.
- Made from renewable and sustainable materials.
- Biodegradable and compostable.
- x20 Tampons, individually wrapped.
These organic cotton tampons from Natracare come individually wrapped, without an applicator. Highly discreet and suitable for women with a low to medium flow. Ideal towards the end of your period, when your flow lessens.
Background Information - Conventional Tampons...
Many women are unaware that rayon and rayon-cotton blends are widely used in the manufacture of tampons.
Rayon is commonly chlorine-bleached, and is a highly absorbent fibre which rapidly absorbs menstrual blood, but at the same time can also dry out the natural protective mucous lining of the vagina. The mix of fibres in conventional tampons means that very often fibres are left behind in the vagina.