This product is temporarily out of stock.
Bake a Lighter, Gluten Free Loaf at Home
- Light textured, seeded loaf
- No proofing, no kneading required.
- Forms a lovely crust when baking
- Gluten Free ingredients
- Low Carb, High Fibre
- Simple, easy-to-follow instructions
Create your own delicious and nutritious Gluten Free Bread. This Sunflower & Pumpkin Seed Bread is so simple to make. Just add water, stir the batter mix and then put it into the oven in the dish provided. This bread has a lighter texture than many gluten free breads and also stores well in the fridge. It maintains a light texture for a couple of days and does not become hard when it cools.
Can be enjoyed toasted or eaten as is. Makes a tasty one-person loaf.
This pack contains enough for 1 loaf.
- Preheat oven to 180°c (Gas Mark 4).
- Put the bread mix into a bowl and add 300ml water.
- Mix well and leave to rest for three minutes.
- Pour into the enclosed foil tray or for a firmer crust, place the mix directly onto a sheet of baking parchment.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour 20 minutes on the bottom shelf of the oven.
Seeds and Kernels (Psyllium, Sunflower, Sesame, Pumpkin, Flax) Fibre (from Sugar Beet, Chicory and peas, Sukrin Fibrefine (resistant corn starch), flax seed meal, whey protein, pea protein, sweetener Sukrin granulated (all natural sweetener erythritol, made from corn starch), mineral salt (sodium chloride and potassium chloride), raising agents (bicarbonate, disodium, phosphate).
For more information on our ingredients policy please see here
All products are made with NON GMO ingredients. Contains no artificial colours, additives or preservatives.
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|_of which sugars||0g|
|_of which saturated fat||1.4g|