The Green Balm, Organic 15ml (MOA)
This product is temporarily out of stock.
Email me when this product is back in stock
The Green Balm by My Organic Apothecary
- Organic multi-purpose healing balm.
- Mixture of soothing yarrow and antiseptic tea tree oil.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- No petrochemicals, SLS or artificial preservatives.
- Vegetarian and cruelty free.
- 15ml pot.
Uses for The Green Balm:
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes.
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns.
- Soothe insect bites and stings.
- Help to heal weathered lips and coldsore.
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat.
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot.
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading.
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy.
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection.
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles.
- Remove make-up, use as a hot cloth cleansing balm.
You might also like to try...
How to use:
Apply to irritated skin to help soothe as needed. Keep in a dark, cool space and discontinue use should irritation occur. Not recommended during pregnancy.
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene. For more information on our ingredients policy please see here
*certified organic *
*occurs naturally in tea tree oil.