Menstrual Cup Size L (Selenacup)
Medical-Grade Silicon Menstrual Cup
- Comes with a cleaning container and cotton bag.
- Works for up to 8 hours without a change.
- Provides discreet and comfortable protection during menstruation.
- Made of high-quality medical silicone.
- Eco-friendly. One cup can be used for several years.
- Use it with no worries while swimming, fitness training, horse riding, cycling, climbing or doing other sports.
- Size L. capacity is 33.71ml.
During your period, wash the SELENACUP with water and pH-neutral soap. If you're in a public toilet, you can wipe the SELENACUP with toilet paper and a small amount of water. You can also use your urine, which is usually sterile and therefore very suitable. After purchase and before each period, the SELENACUP should be cleaned more thoroughly. Insert the SELENACUP into the enclosed cleaning container, fill it with water, place the lid loosely on it and put it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes at 800-1000 watts. You can also sterilise the SELENACUP in a cooking pot. Bring plenty of water to the boil on the stove and let it boil for 2-3 minutes. Make sure that the SELENACUP is not at the bottom of the pot when it's boiling, as this can damage it. You can, for example, put the cup inside a whisk. Do not leave the pot unattended.