Organic Blackstrap Molasses
- A thick, sticky unrefined sweet syrup sweetener.
- Natural and unsulphured product.
- Full of nutrients, including: Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Iron and Vitamin B6.
- Use as a sugar substitute or take as a daily supplement.
- Completely pure and organic - no additives!
Blackstrap molasses is a runny by-product of sugar cane production. Although derived from sugar cane, blackstrap is unrefined and considered a healthy supplement thanks to its nutritional profile.
Using Blackstrap Molasses
Molasses can be enjoyed for its rich dark flavour in meals and baked goods. This can include porridge, soups, sauces, salad dressings, smoothies, fruity puddings, ginger breads and biscuits. In these recipes, blackstrap molasses can be used as a direct substitute for sugar. It can also be used as a substitute for other syrups.
As a dietary supplement, blackstrap molasses can be taken on a tablespoon every day.
100% Organic Blackstrap Molasses. Produce of more than one country.
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|_of which sugars||61.9g|
|_of which saturates||<0.1g|