- Single grain flours A-Z
- See Also
- Gluten-free Flour Mixes
- Brown Bread Flour, Gluten Free (Dove's Farm) 1kg
- White Bread Flour, Gluten Free (Dove's Farm) 1kg
- Plain Flour (White), Gluten Free (Dove's Farm) 1kg
- Self-Raising Flour (White), Gluten Free (Dove's Farm) 1kg
- All Purpose Baking Flour, Gluten Free 600g (Bob's Red Mill)
- Wonderful Bread Mix 450g (Bob's Red Mill)
- Chocolate Brownie Mix, Gluten Free, Organic 400g (Amisa)
- Chocolate Cake Mix, Gluten Free, Organic 400g (Amisa)
- Pancake Mix, Gluten Free, Organic 2 x 180g (Amisa)
- Seeded Bread Mix, Gluten Free, Organic 500g (Amisa)
- Gluten Free Bread Mix 210g (Sukrin)
- Seeded Brown Bread Mix, Gluten Free 375g (Glebe Farm)
- Chocolate Muffin Mix, Gluten-Free 250g (Barkat)
- Gluten Free Cake Mix 270g (Sukrin)
- Oaty Cookie Mix, Gluten Free 200g (Amisa)
- Pancake Mix, Gluten-Free 200g (Mrs Crimble's)
- Pastry Mix, Gluten-Free 200g (Mrs Crimble's)
- Muffin & Sponge Mix, Gluten-Free 200g (Mrs Crimble's)
- Bread Mix, Gluten-Free 200g (Mrs Crimble's)
- Chia & Cacao Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix, Gluten Free 400g (Creative Nature)
- Chia & Mulberry Muffin Mix, Gluten Free 400g (Creative Nature)
Single grain flours A-Z
Amaranth flour is very similar in texture to Coarse Cornmeal which is often used to make Polenta. Amaranth is naturally gluten-free and has a high starch content making it ideal to add some stickiness to other gluten-free flours.
Buckwheat is a gluten/wheat free pseudo-grain which has a mild, nutty flavour. It can be used to make breads, cakes and pancakes.
|Chestnut Flour is a soft and sweet flour which is perfect for making crepes, waffles, pie bases and shortbreads.|
Chickpea flour is quite savoury in flavour. It is also known as Gram flour or Besan Flour and is used commonly for making flat breads.
Coconut flour is suitable for bread, cake, biscuit baking with a high fibre count and a natural self raising tendency. It does have a delicious coconut aroma but the flavour diffuses somewhat in the baking process.
Corn flour is a naturally wheat free grain. It is used to make corn breads and tortillas and the corn starch (the very fine white flour) is used to thicken up sauces and stews.
Hemp flour is dark grey in colour with a distinct nutty and plant-like flavour. It is rich in protein, minerals, essential omega fats and fibre. Ideal for adding to bread recipes.
Maize is the same as corn, although it has a white colouration. It can be used to make bakes and flat breads.
Millet is a light, golden yellow coloured flour that has a subtle sweetness. It is often included with other flours such as buckwheat and rice flour to make breads and sweet biscuits.
Fine Milled Wholegrain Oat Flour
Naturally sweet and nutty in flavour - This flour contains no other ingredients...just 100% gluten free oats!
Potato flour has a neutral flavour and is therefore perfect for helping to bind bread and cake doughs together or for thickening up soups and sauces.
A versatile flour suitable for bread, pancakes or for blending with other flours. Quinoa is also well-known for its excellent all-round nutritional profile.
Both Brown Rice & White Rice Flour
Rice flour is useful in thickening sweet and savoury sauces, making gluten free breads, pastas and cakes. It is easy to digest and low in fat.
Fat Reduced, Superfine Flour
Finely ground sesame seeds. Use to add flavour, fibre and protein to cakes, biscuits and bread.
Wholegrain, sweet sorghum flour This flour is excellent for making gluten free bread, cakes and biscuits.
Soya flour tastes a little like gram (chick pea) flour. It is golden in colour, high in protein and gluten-free. It is usually mixed in with other flours to make bread more nutritious and tasty.
Tapioca is a very fine, white, starchy flour which is used commonly in gluten free baking to help bind and raise cakes and breads. It has no flavour, so it can also be used similarly to potato flour or corn flour to thicken up soups, stews and sauces.
Teff is a grass and the tiny seeds are ground into flour. A high protein and fibre flour suitable for gluten-free cooking.
|Including almond flour and coconut flour.|
Gluten-free Flour Mixes
These pre-blended gluten free flours offer an easy way to bake bread and cakes without the use of wheat flour.
Ready made brown bread flour...
- Enables you to make fresh gluten free brown bread from home.
- Recipe on the back for guidance.
Ready made white bread flour...
- Make your own white bread and pizza bases at home.
- Recipes on the back of the packet.
- Free from nuts and gluten.
Alternative to conventional plain flour...
- Perfect for pastry, sponges, crumble & sauces.
- Easy to follow recipes on the packet.
Alternative to conventional self-raising flour...
- Perfect for muffins, fairy cakes, sponges & brownies.
- Recipes to follow on the packet.
Special Blend for All Baking
This flour has been specially mixed for gluten free recipes, including cakes, muffins, bread, waffles, pancakes, bicuits and cookies.
Moorish brownie mix with a hint of vanilla. Made with rice flour.
Rich, deep chocolate flavour. Simple to prepare, made with rice and corn flour.
Made with buckwheat, millet and rice flours.
Makes homemade crusty loaves of bread, full of crunchy seeds.
Wheat, Gluten and Dairy Free...
Just add 2 eggs or suitable egg replacement for a healthy seeded loaf
No Added Sugar Cake Mix... Gluten-free Cookies with Choc Chips...
Simple to make at home with an egg and your choice of butter, margarine, soya yoghurt etc.
Gluten-free. Suitable for sweet or savoury pancakes. Made from maize, rice & corn flours.
Easy to make, gluten-free pastry mix, made from corn, rice & chickpea flours.
Really easy to make, gluten-free loaf.
Out-of-stock items...The following items are temporarily unavailable, but due back in stock soon!
For wheat, gluten and dairy free bread...
Make fresh home made loaves with this specially prepared bread flour.
Low Carb Seeded Bread Mix...
'Free-from' chocolate muffin mix.
This product is currently unavailable.
Gluten-free sponge cake mix, makes a light, fluffy and moist cake!
This product is currently unavailable.