- Spelt Grain, Organic 1kg (Sussex Wholefoods)
- Spelt Flour, Organic 500g (Infinity Foods)
- Spelt Grains, Organic 500g (Infinity Foods)
- Pearled Spelt Grain, Organic 500g (Sharpham Park)
- Spelt Flakes, Organic 1kg (Sussex Wholefoods)
- Spelt Flakes, Organic 500g (Infinity Foods)
- Wholegrain Green Spelt, Organic 500g (Amisa)
- Spelt Puffs, Organic 200g (Amisa)
- Wholegrain Spelt Flour 1kg (Doves Farm)
- Spelt Pasta
- Spelt Pizza Bases x 2, Organic 300g (Biona)
- Spelt Crackers
- Wholegrain Spelt Cakes, Organic 100g (Biona)
- Spelt Pretzels with Sesame seeds, Organic 125g (Biona)
- Crispy Spelt Muesli, Organic 500g (Amisa)
- Crispy Spelt Flakes, Organic 250g (Amisa)
- Crunchy Spelt Clusters, Organic 375g (Amisa)
- Spelt Honey Puffs, Organic 200g (Amisa)
Spelt is a particular type of wheat
with characteristic nutritional properties. It is particularly high in protein
(generally around 15%) and tends to have lower amounts of gluten
than most species of wheat. Spelt wheat was actually farmed for centuries in ancient times and has fallen out of favour recently due to a range of factors, including the fact that more modern wheats have a higher yield. However, some people with wheat allergies find that they can tolerate spelt.
This is why this ancient crop, which was unfashionable until recently, has suddenly become a health food.
Spelt has a "heavy" feel to it which some people like, because it is quite a filling wheat. It can be used to make most wheat-based products, particularly pasta and crispbread.
Whole Grains of Spelt The outer husk is retained with these organically grown spelt grains.
Nutty flavour, perfect for stews and risottos.
Perfect ingredient for adding fibre and protein to your diet. More Info >
More Info >
Wholegrain Spelt Flour
- Spelt is related to wheat and can be used instead of wheat flour.
- High in protein.
Whole Spelt Grains
Unique and nutty in flavour. More Info >
Spelt Grains - No Husks!
Pearled spelt is a satisfying addition to stews, soups and salads. They also make a tasty risotto. More Info >
Special Offer: Was:
Organic Rolled Spelt
Wholegrain spelt flakes in an economy sized bag. 100% natural, no other added ingredients. More Info >
Special Offer! Was:
More Info >
Wholegrain Flaked Spelt
- Ideal for muesli, porridge and breads.
- High in fibre and Iron.
More Info >
Wholegrain Puffed Spelt
- A light, healthy cereal.
- Contains absolutely no additives.
Special offer! Was:
Wholegrain, Stoneground Spelt Flour.
Milled from British spelt.
Good levels of protein & fibre.
More complex flavour than white flour. More Info >
100% Whole Spelt Pasta
Healthy, hearty wholegrain spaghetti and frusli. These pastas are filling and satisfying. They contain no added salt. More Info >
More Info >
Crackers & Crispbreads Made From Spelt
- Delicious with spreads, cheeses and dips.
- Great for a light lunch or snack.
|Wholegrain organic spelt cakes. More Info >|
|Spelt flakes with juicy apple and crunchy almond brittle. More Info >|
|Lightly toasted wholegrain flakes drizzled in honey. More Info >||Crispy clusters of spelt flakes with rice crispies. More Info >|
|Puffed spelt drizzled with organic honey. More Info >|
Out-of-stock items...The following items are temporarily unavailable, but due back in stock soon!
Smokey flavoured Spelt Grain Wholegrain spelt with a twist. More Info >
This product is currently unavailable.