| ||Potato flour is a very confusing product, because the same name is used for two different things:
It's worth noting that any bread recipe that calls for potato flour will work with the products below. We know because we have tried them!
- "Real" potato flour is simply ground-up potatoes. Many recipes insist upon this type of potato flour, but the fact is that such a product does not exist! If it did, it would have a very short shelf-life, because potato is inherently unstable.
- Potato starch is also known as potato starch flour and is usually sold as potato flour. All of the products below, and all of the potato flour products that we know of, are of this type.
Gluten-free fine potato starch...
Use potato flour to make breads and cakes as well as thickening sauces and soup. It has no flavour and so can be used in both sweet and savoury cooking and baking.
Out-of-stock items...The following items are temporarily unavailable, but due back in stock soon!
This product is currently unavailable.
Fine potato starch - smaller pack...
- Use for thickening sauces and stews.
- Bake combined with other flours to make dense, moist breads & cakes.
- Use in gluten free baking with rice or buckwheat flour.
Customer Reviews on Trustpilot