Click on images to enlarge:
Organic mango slices from Tree of Life.
With no added sugar and no preservatives.
Ideal for snacking!
Dried Mango, Organic 125g (Tree of Life)
Organic Dried Mango
- No added ingredients - just mango.
- A healthy snack: the sweetness of mango with no refined sugars.
- Ideal for children: an alternative to sweets or crisps.
- Handy-sized pieces.
These dried mango slices are 100% organic, and have no added preservatives or sugar. They are sweet, tangy and chewy.
- As a snack: These dried mango pieces are ready to eat and handy for snacking. Give them to the children to eat at school or on a bus journey.
- For softer mango:
If you prefer softer mango, you can soak the pieces beforehand in fruit juice or water for 15 minutes.
- In chutney: These dried mango pieces can be used in chutney. Chop them up and soak overnight in a pan containing enough water to cover the mango by an inch. Then, boil the water and add sugar, spices, garlic, raisins and other dried fruits. Top up with water if necessary, and simmer thoroughly (for about an hour). Reduce and pour into sterilised jars.
Mango 100% (organic)
|Typical Values||per 100g|
In conjunction with|