Note that polenta and coarse cornmeal are the same thing!
Organic Medium-Ground Corn Meal...
Makes tasty polenta and corn based breads and cakes.
Fine, pale yellow cornmeal (maize flour)...
- Finer flour for polenta and cornbread recipes.
- Very fine. Sometimes called maize flour (not the same as cornflour).
Super-fine Organic Yellow Corn Flour...
This corn flour can be used to make flat breads, gluten free breads and mixed with other flours to make pastry.
Gluten-tested, fine cornmeal. Used to make cornbreads and tortillas.
Fine flour made from Purple Corn...
Originating from Peru, with a high antioxidant content - it is high in Anthocyaninins. Medium-fine, for mixing into corn breads and other foods.
Ultra fine, starchy cornflour...
- Used to thicken sauces, liquidy foods.
- Can be used to make batter and coatings.
- Use to make a roux or béchamel.
- Gluten-free and great value.
Cornstarch / Maize Starch / Cornflour...
- Thicken sauces and mixtures.
Cornmeal and Polenta RecipesPolenta cake and cornbreads!
| ||Polenta is a particular type of coarse cornmeal that has a wide range of uses:
- Use to make cornbreads and flatbreads.
- Use as an alternative to mashed potato.
- Make polenta cakes and desserts.
Out-of-stock items...The following items are temporarily unavailable, but due back in stock soon!
Ground yellow cornmeal...
- Suitable for making polenta and cornbreads.
- Coarsely ground.
This product is currently unavailable.
Semi coarse white maize meal...
- Used in flat breads, pancakes and tortillas.
- Similar to corn meal.
- Medium in coarseness.
Customer Reviews on Trustpilot