Slow Dried, Organic, Whole Black Mulberries
- Soft, moist sundried fruits.
- Pleasantly sour in flavour.
- Natural source of vitamin C.
- 100% fruit - no added sugar or preservatives.
- For snacking or added to muesli or yoghurt.
- Comes in a re-sealable pouch.
Black mulberries are an excellent super-food. They have a unique texture and flavour which is fruity yet slightly tart, much like that of blackcurrants or blackberries. Better still, they are nutritious
, containing fibre, vitamins, minerals and fewer calories than chocolate
These Black Mulberries have been hand picked and immediately dried. They contain no additives.
Dried Black Mulberries (Organic Certified). Produce of Uzbekistan.
Here are our other mulberries from Pearls of Samarkand:
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per ¼ Pack|
|Energy||316 calories||79 calories|
|_of which sugars||28.5g||7.1g|
|_of which saturates||1g||0.3g|