Low Carb Brownies
- Light, fluffy & very moreish brownies – reinvented!
- Quick and easy to make.
- Much lower in calories than regular brownies.
- This recipe makes 3 brownies.
1 piece Lo-Dough
35g Cacao Butter
2 Tbsp Cacao Powder
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1/4 Tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1 egg.
- 60ml milk.
- Preheat your oven to 220°C.
- Place a heat-proof bowl in a saucepan of water and gently heat on a low setting. Melt the cacao butter in the bowl. Use a whisk to keep the mixture moving. Add the cacao powder, stirring constantly. Keeping the heat on low, mix in maple syrup.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl. Add milk, vanilla and chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Blitz the Lo-Dough in a blender until it turns into crumbs.
- Combine your chocolate mixture with the Lo-Dough rumbs and mix well.
- Pour the brownie mix into the baking tin – use your hands to smooth the top (this mix will fill a third of the 8-inch baking tin, so you will need to make an extra wall out of tin-foil).
- Bake for about 10 minutes. The brownie needs to be slightly undercooked.
- Leave to stand for about 30 mins, cut and enjoy!