Low Carb Blueberry & Almond Flour Muffins
- These delicious, low carb muffins are quick and easy to prepare.
- Perfect for Keto and low sugar diet.
- Healthy and nutritious.
1.5cup ground almonds
0.5cup dairy-free milk
1tbsp ground flax
0.5tsp baking powder
0.5tsp bicarbonate of soda
pinch of salt
- 3tbsp water.
- Preheat the oven to 180.
- Mix ground flax with water and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together: ground almonds, icing sugar alternative, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Add dairy-free milk, flax egg and mix well. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the muffin batter into the muffin cases and place on the centre shelf in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.