- Highly refreshing combination.
- Makes enough for 4 people to enjoy a large glass.
- Good source of Potassium and other minerals.
1 can of chilled Coconut Water. The Biona Organic coconut water is refreshing with a light flavour.
2 tsp Spirulina Powder. Spirulina is a concentrated source of nutrients including protein, antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals.
Whole Sesame Seeds to garnish.
1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar (optional). Coconut sugar has a subtle sweetness and a distinctive taste reminiscent of biscuits.
- 70g fresh Celery, chopped into chunks.
- 100g of fresh Cucumber, chopped into chunks.
- 70-80g of fresh Apple, peeled and roughly cubed.
- Pour the Coconut Water into the liquidiser. Add the Spirulina powder, celery, cucumber and apple. Liquidise for around a 1 minute or until the celery and cucumber have been pulped.
- Taste the mixture. Add Coconut Sugar if you wish and blend. This drink is supposed to be light and refreshing. Too sweet a taste can detract from the clean flavour of the ingredients. We urge you to try it without adding any sugar!
- Pour into chilled glasses and serve with a sprinkle of whole sesame seeds.