- Delicious and milky – but vegan!
- Perfect DIY Christmas gift.
- Quick and easy to make.
- Makes 8 bigger or 12 smaller pralines.
60ml Melted Cacao Butter
8 Tbsp Coconut Milk Powder
5 Tbsp Fine Oatmeal
5 Tbsp Desiccated Coconut
3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 50ml Hot Water
- Dissolve coconut sugar in 50ml hot water.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients and work the dough with your hands.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Form the pralines with your fingers, cover in desiccated coconut and put in the fridge for a further hour.