Banana & Chia Muffins
- These extremely easy and quick to make muffins are THE BEST vegan muffins we’ve ever tasted!
- Taste delicious with sweet and savoury toppings.
- No dairy, no cane sugar.
- A great on-the-go breakfast bite or snack.
1 cup plant-based milk
0.3 cup sunflower oil
0.5 cup maple syrup
2tsp apple cider vinegar
2 cups flour
1tbsp chia seeds
1tsp baking powder (heaped)
1tsp bicarbonate of soda
1tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 large ripe bananas.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and prepare your muffin cases.
- In a big mixing bowl, mash your bananas using a fork.
- Add wet ingredients (milk, oil, syrup, apple cider vinegar) and mix well.
- Add chia seeds, flour, baking powder, soda and salt and mix well using a fork.
- Fold in walnuts and cranberries (or different fruits and nuts according to your preferences).
- Fill your muffin cases, leaving a little space at the top of each mould to allow for each muffin to rise.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven onto the plate and try to wait until cool!