Walnut and Raisin Bread
- Ever wanted to make your own homemade bread? This recipe is the answer!
- Easy to make, and no need to knead!
- Delicious lightly toasted and spread with honey, or eaten with cheese & chutney.
- Can be frozen (if you can resist not eating it all when it’s freshly baked).
200ml warm oat drink
1 heaped tbsp of honey
- 200ml warm water.
- Mix all ingredients in a big glass or ceramic bowl, cover with a cloth and leave in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Gently oil an ovenproof dish, put a lid on and place it in the oven.
- Gently fold the bread dough, cover with a cloth and place back in a warm place for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven, pour your bread dough in and cut a cross on top. Place the lid back on and put it back in the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove the lid and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.