Blooming Rose Body Scrub
- Gently exfoliating with a fantastic aroma.
- Rose and rose water has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Coconut oil is naturally soothing and moisturising.
250g Coarse Salt
50g Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp of Rose Water
1 tsp Vanilla Paste
2 heaped Tbsp of Red Rose Petals
- A few drops of essential oils, optional.
- Melt the coconut oil and stir in the pink salt.
- Stir in the vanilla paste and rose water.
- Then gently stir in most of the rose petals. Keep some spare to sprinkle on top.
- Transfer to a lidded, airtight container. Sprinkle over the spare rose petals.
- Keep sealed, in a cool dark place until you are ready to use.
- The scrub will solidify and can be warmed slightly in the container prior to use, to make application easier.