Winter Glow Smoothie
- Full of Vitamin C.
- Makes around 600ml/1 pint of smoothie.
- Good source of fibre.
- Uses fresh fruit in season during the winter.
- Rehydrating and refreshing.
- Lightly filling, mid-morning/afternoon pick-me-up.
- This smoothie has a lovely thick consistency that keeps you full up and reduces the urge to snack!
- Can add protein powders to make a meal replacement smoothie!
20 Unblanched Almonds. The almonds will create a lovely thick, filling smoothie.
1-2 tablespoons of Shelled Hemp Seeds. These are full of omega-3 and 6, as well as being high in protein.
200-300ml of Coconut Water. Packed with minerals, and low in calories! For more information on our ingredients policy please see here
- 1 Green Apple, skin left on and cored.
- 1 Satsuma, peeled and segments separated.
- Seeds from half a Pomegranate.
- Place all the ingredients into your liquidiser and whizz up for 30-60 seconds.
- Pour into a large glass or tumbler.
- Garnish with left over pomegranate if you wish.
- Serve and enjoy straight away. This smoothie can be stored in the fridge and enjoyed later in that day!