White Chocolate Mega Munch Snack
- Date, banana and cashew combination.
- High in omega oils and fibre.
- Good source of minerals.
- Quick to make on the hob.
- Makes around 420g of sprinkle.
60g gluten-free Porridge Oats
130g Cashew nuts
65g Chopped dates
3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
60g Cacao butter buttons
20g Sunflower seeds
2 Tbsp Banana Powder
1 Tbsp Maca Powder
1 Tbsp Manuka honey
2 Tbsp Shelled Hemp Seed
1 Tbsp Chia Seed
1-2 Tbsp Maple Sugar (or syrup), optional.
- Melt the coconut oil and cacao butter in a large non-stick frying pan. Turn the heat down.
- Sprinkle in the porridge oats, sunflower seeds, maca powder and banana powder.
- Gradually coat all the porridge oat mix in cacao butter and oil. Keep the heat low, but steady.
- Add the chia seed, chopped dates, honey and cashews. Combine all the ingredients well. Taste.
- Stir in the maple syrup/sugar to if you need more sweetness. You can omit this if you feel the mix is sweet enough.
- Remove from the heat and transfer the mixture into a heat proof dish. Allow to cool a little before stirring in the shelled hemp seed. This is done off the heat so as to preserve the natural oils in the seeds.
- Store in an airtight container until you are ready to snack or sprinkle into your breakfast!