Vegan Chocolate Fudge with Salty Pretzels
- Delicious, smooth chocolate fudge with a twist of salty flavour & crunch.
- Very easy to make.
1 Tin Condensed Coconut Milk
100g Cacao Butter
2 Tbsp Cacao powder
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
a handful of Pretzels
- Place a heatproof bowl in a saucepan of water and gently heat on a low setting. Melt the cacao butter in the bowl. Use a whisk to keep the mixture moving. Add the cacao powder, stirring constantly. Keeping the heat on low, mix in maple syrup.
- Add the condensed coconut milk to the chocolate and stir until the milk is fully melted and the mixture is completely smooth. Taste your mix at this stage and add more cacao powder and maple syrup if you’re not satisfied with the flavour.
- Line a loaf pan or flat lunch box with parchment paper. Pour the mixture quickly into the prepared pan/box and leave to cool.
- Top with pretzels.
- Place into the refrigerator to set.
- Cut into little squares and enjoy!