Udon Noodle Soup
- An easy soup recipe to provide warmth & replenish energy
- A quick lunch or supper dish.
- Takes around 10-12 minutes to prepare.
- Shiitake and seaweed provide extra minerals.
- A simple compilation of ordinary ingredients!
1 bundle needed. Udon Noodles are a flat, Japanese-style noodle that hold together well in soups.
1 sachet needed. Any miso soup will do, but this light miso with Tofu will work well with the other ingredients.
1 heaped Tbsp needed. These wakame flakes are handy for sprinkling into soups. You only need a few flakes, and they expand considerably in the liquid.
4 or 5 needed. For best results, soak for an hour in cold/tepid water
1-2 tsp Sesame seeds to sprinkle over the soup at the end.