- Elegant light and fruity non-alcoholic cocktail.
- Makes enough for a one large drink.
200ml Coconut Water, plus another 200ml for making ice-cubes
2 Tbsp Freeze-dried Pineapple Pieces
1 Tbsp Freeze-dried Banana Powder
Pinch of Ground Cloves
- 1 fresh apple, cored and roughly chopped.
- Zest of half a lemon.
- Fill an ice-cube tray with Coconut Water and freeze.
- In a liquidiser add the apple, 200ml Coconut Water, the Freeze-dried Pineapple pieces along with a generous pinch of lemon zest.
- Whizz until smooth.
- Fill a champagne glass with coconut water ice-cubes.
- Pour over the juice mix. Garnish with a final coconut ice-cube, a pinch of ground cloves, a little lemon zest and an apple slice.