Chia Choc Pudding
- Chocolate pudding that serves 4.
- Chia magically transforms into a pud!
- No cooking required, egg-free, no gelatin.
- Dairy free, gluten-free, no cane sugar.
40g Chia Seeds
250ml Coconut Milk
2-3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
2 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp of Desiccated Coconut, plus a little extra for garnishing later.
1 handful of Black Mulberries
1 small handful of White Mulberries, for garnishing
- Prepare the night before or at least 4 hours before you want to serve. Mix all the ingredients except for the White Mulberries and a few of the Black Mulberries for garnishing. Cover and place in the fridge.
- Once the pudding has set spoon out into small glass tumblers or other dessert dishes and sprinkle over the Black and White Mulberries and a little Desiccated Coconut, then serve.