Three Seed Soda Bread Rolls
- Soda bread rolls with oats, seeds and stout. Perfect for savoury snacking.
- 1) In a large bowl mix the dry ingredients together, sifting the flour.
- 2) In a measuring jug, mix together your stout and buttermilk and pour into the flour mixture.
- 3) Add 2 table spoons of oil and barley malt and mix the whole lot together into a wet dough.
- 4) Roll into balls using your palms and sit on a tray. Decorate with a sprinkling of oats. Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes at 220°C. If you have a fan assisted oven, 8 minutes should be enough time.