Strawberry and Peppermint Green Tea
- A simple summer herbal infusion.
- Iced and refreshing!
- Mixes green tea, strawberry and peppermint flavours.
1 teabag. This green tea also contains actual strawberry pieces, for a fruity flavour infusion!
1 teaspoon of peppermint leaves. These pure peppermint leaves can be used on their own to make a peppermint infusion, or combined with other teas as here.
1 teaspoonful of stevia. Stevia is a natural sugar alternative that has been used in South America for centuries and in Japan for decades, but has only just become popular in the UK. Some people prefer coconut sugar or xylitol, so by all means use your favourite sugar or sugar alternative!
- 3 strawberries, sliced.
- A slice of lemon.
- A handful of crushed ice.
- Add the tea-bag and the peppermint to a mug and fill with boiling water.
- Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea into a tall glass and allow to cool. You can stand the glass in an ice-bucket to speed this up!
- Serve with the sliced strawberries, lemon plus a squeeze of the lemon juice, ice and a teaspoonful of stevia or your favourite sugar alternative.