Strawberry & Cherry Ice Lolly
Pure fruit lollies made with thirst-quenching coconut water!
Makes 3-4 lollies.
2 tbsp freeze-dried strawberry powder
1 tbsp freeze-dried cherry powder
1 tsp vanilla paste
350ml coconut water
6 x 2g sticks Natvia natural sweetener
1) Pour the entire can of coconut water into a liquidiser.
2) Add the strawberry powder, cherry powder and vanilla. Whizz for 20-30 seconds.
3) Add the stevia. Blend for a further 20 seconds and taste. Add more to taste.
4) Pour the mixture into your lolly mould and freeze for a minimum of 5 hours or until solidified.
5) Enjoy straight from the freezer!