Simple Protein Pancakes
- Quick & easy to make.
- High in protein and tasty too!
- Perfect breakfast or post-workout snack.
- Makes 3 pancakes.
2 tbsp Oat Flour
1 tbsp Rice Protein Powder
1 tbsp Almond Butter
1 tbsp Peanut Butter
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork. Stir in the egg, oat flour and rice protein powder. Mix well.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and brush with a little bit of coconut oil.
- Put two spoons of batter per pancake into the pan, and fry for 1-2 mins per side.
- Mix peanut butter, almond butter and maple syrup in the little bowl. Pour it over your pancakes.