Red Reviver Smoothie
- Make from just 6 cupboard ingredients!
- Super concentrated recipe.
- Enjoy as a shot or watered down.
- Makes enough for multiple servings.
- Rich in antioxidants, good source of fibre.
Bee Pollen to garnish. You will need around 1 tsp of pollen granules per shot. Bee pollen is crunchy and full of protein. It has a mild nutty flavour.
3 Tbsp Freeze Dried Raspberry Powder. This is made from pure raspberry, and has a refreshing, tangy taste.
1 bottle of (250ml) Beet It Beetroot Juice, pre-chilled in the fridge. This juice contains both Beetroot and Apple Juice.
30g Goji Berries. These are full of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and protein.
2 tsp Acai Powder. Acai is a nutritious berry full of minerals, antioxidants and fibre.
1½ Tbsp Manuka Honey. Manuka honey is made with bees that pollinate specifically from the manuka bush, which is full of beneficial plant phenols.
A refreshing smoothie with cucumber and spirulina.
- Pour the Beet It Juice into the liquidiser. Add the Raspberry Powder, Acai Powder and Goji Berries and pulse for up to 30 seconds 1 minute.
- Add the Manuka Honey and liquidise for a further 30 seconds. Pour into shot glasses and serve with a sprinkle of bee pollen.
- Alternatively use in a similar manner to a cordial. Transfer the mixture into a lidded jug or other suitable container and refrigerate for up to two days.
- When ready to enjoy pour a little of the mix into the bottom of a tall tumbler or hi-ball glass and top up with fresh, cold water. Add ice cubes if you wish. Sprinkle bee pollen on top and drink!