Pink Berry Pancakes with Cashew Cream
- Tangy raspberry pancakes with sweet cashew cream.
- Vegan & Gluten-Free.
- Perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Quick & easy to make.
200g Self Raising Flour
50g Oat Flour
500ml Almond Milk
4 tbsp Raspberry Powder
150g Cashew Nuts
3 tbsp Sweet Freedom
a quarter-teaspoon of Vanilla Paste
- Soak cashews in water for at least 2 hours.
- In a big bowl, mix flours, almond milk and raspberry powder.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and brush with a little bit of coconut oil.
- Put two-three spoons of batter per pancake into the pan, and fry for 1-2 mins per side.
- Drain and rinse cashews thoroughly. Place soaked cashews in the bowl of a food processor or blender with the little water, sweet freedom sweetener, vanilla and a pinch of salt. Blend, slowly adding more water, until you reach desired creamy consistency.
- Layer pancakes with cashew sauce and sprinkle with raspberry powder.